Student Travel Grant Info
The Organizing Committee of IEEE WCNC 2016 is pleased to announce that a number of travel grants will be available to support full-time students to attend IEEE WCNC 2016. The award amount will depend on the available funds to WCNC 2016 organizers, matching funds from universities of origin, and the number of applicants and their locations.
Submission deadline: January 31, 2016
Notification: February 15, 2016
Eligibility: A student is eligible if he/she is:
1. a full-time student
2. the first author on an accepted paper.
3. the presenter of his/her paper.
4. recommended by his/her advisor/director.
Required documents: Please include the following information in your application and upload a single PDF document:
1. Name and contact information
2. Major/Degree Program
3. Recommendation from your Advisor/mentor
4. University and department
5. Amount requested
6. Personal Statement (no longer than 1 page) including the following info:
* Why are you applying for travel assistance to WCNC 2016?
* What do you want accomplish at WCNC 2016?
* What is your current status?
* What are your career goals?
WCNC’16 Organizing Committee
- Applications for Authors of accepted papers in the main conference should be submitted through EDAS by accessing this link
- Applications for Authors of accepted papers in one of the workshops should be submitted through EDAS by accessing this link
For any inquiries, please contact WCNC2016