Call for Executive Panels
The 2016 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking (WCNC) 2016 conference will be hosting a series of executive panels and invites the submission of such proposals. Executive panels should emphasize on emerging topics of a particular interest to the industry and research communities in the field of wireless communications, networking, and associated applications and services. The IEEE WCNC 2016 conference will be held in Doha, Qatar from April 3rd to April 6th, 2016.
Executive panel sessions are 90-minute moderated discussions on a specific topic, which will be scheduled daily between Monday-Wednesday of the conference (3-6 April 2016).
(Click here to download in PDF format)
Executive Panel Proposal Format
Each panel proposal (maximum 5 pages) must include:
1. Title of the panel
2. Names, addresses, and a short biography of the organizers
3. A brief description (1 page max) of the technical/industry issues that the panel will address, emphasizing its timeliness
4. Names, addresses, and a short biography of proposed 3-5 panelists (it is highly recommended that the proposed panelists represent both academia and industry.)
5. Planned format of the panel, such as planned presenters, topics, etc.
Industry Panel Proposal Submission:
Proposals should be submitted through EDAS by accessing the following link, Call for Excutive Panels
Executive Panel Preparation and Organization Timeline
· Proposal Deadline:
· Acceptance Notification: November 1, 2015
· Final Program: January 15, 2015
· Presentation Material Due: March 15, 2016
Executive Panels Co-Chairs
Qatar Mobility Innovations Center (QMIC)
Texas A&M University at Qatar